Subject: Re: X security query.
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/06/2003 13:41:04
 Ar an 6ú lá de mí 5, scríobh Steven M. Bellovin :

 > In other words, if your Xauthority file is 0-length, it's not used, and
 > the server falls back to host-based access control.

Ah, right. Except that the host-based access control mechanisms don't
mention that the local host may be automatically allowed access--cf the
xhost output in the original mail. Is that worth submitting a bug over,
d'you think?

--
"I have heard the swelling cry of the English speaking peoples of the
world, and it tells me their cause is served best by flaming the few