Subject: Re: Forwarding an email received by arch@freebsd.org...
To: None <stable@freebsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Lankford <arlankfo@141.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/2003 18:12:45
In message <200304282037.h3SKbK0b067716@arch20m.dellroad.org>, Archie Cobbs wri
tes:
>Andrew Lankford wrote:
>> We used to patch the past FreeBSD releases since 4.3 to get our
>> software working, but since our product is now released, we would like
>> to merge the patches into the main FreeBSD repository, so that they are
>> included in FreeBSD 4.9.
>>
>> http://www.clabsms.de/FreeBSD/patch.sys.netgraph.ng_ksocket.c
>> This patch makes the connect() function of ng_ksocket work.
>
>Thanks, I'll commit this one.
>
>-Archie

Please understand. I did not submit this patch.  I merely sent a
copy of the original email, posted on arch@freebsd.org, which was
from a person with the following email address:  jordbaer@mac.com
(his address is included in the body of the message I reposted) .  I did
this so that his email might get seen by more people.  In any case,
he is responsible for it, I'm just a spectator.  Thanks.

Andrew Lankford