Subject: Re: Forwarding an email received by
To: None <,>
From: Andrew Lankford <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/2003 18:12:45
In message <>, Archie Cobbs wri
>Andrew Lankford wrote:
>> We used to patch the past FreeBSD releases since 4.3 to get our
>> software working, but since our product is now released, we would like
>> to merge the patches into the main FreeBSD repository, so that they are
>> included in FreeBSD 4.9.
>> This patch makes the connect() function of ng_ksocket work.
>Thanks, I'll commit this one.

Please understand. I did not submit this patch.  I merely sent a
copy of the original email, posted on, which was
from a person with the following email address:
(his address is included in the body of the message I reposted) .  I did
this so that his email might get seen by more people.  In any case,
he is responsible for it, I'm just a spectator.  Thanks.

Andrew Lankford