Subject: Re: NetBSD version naming - suggestion
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/2003 17:00:32
I know the scope is clearly different, but for a moment I thought I was
reading old mail on the perl list about versioning.  With that in mind,
perhaps the odd sub-versions should be -current revs where the even
sub-versions are releases.

Again, not trying to muddy the waters, just noting the potential analogy.

Cheers,