Subject: Re: ahc freeze
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2003 13:04:47
On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 01:51:24PM +0200, Frank van der Linden wrote:

> Can you break in to DDB? Can you try adding LOCKDEBUG?

Naturally with LOCKDEBUG defined, all seems well.. All I have now is
# cd /usr/src/lib/libskey
# make
make: Cannot open `.' (No such file or directory)

which is probably leftovers from yesterday.. (same with make -dA, obj.i386
points to a newly created directory in /usr/obj, more Makefile and
more ./Makefile work, ls -lid . also works, I have ddb.onpanic=1,
ddb.fromconsole=1, and ctl+esc on the console doesn't drop me into ddb..)

Any hints & tips ?

Cheers,

Patrick