Subject: Re: Heads up: new ahc driver committed
To: None <>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2003 00:31:48
In article <> wrote:

> That's the PCI case. I made the other frontends (EISA, VLB, cardbus)
> compile, but they are as yet untested. The changes weren't major,
> I don't expect any structural problems. But, if there are people
> out there who can test these, please let me know the results.

I've tried AHA-2740 (EISA), but it does not work.
pceb0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0
pceb0: Compaq PCI-EISA Bridge (rev. 0x03)
eisa0 at pceb0
ahc0 at eisa0 slot 1: Adaptec AHA-274x SCSI
[hangs here]

It worked with 1.6K kernel:
ahc0 at eisa0 slot 1: Adaptec AHA-274x SCSI
ahc0: level sensitive interrupting at irq 11
ahc0: aic7770 >= Rev E, Single Channel A, SCSI Id=7, 4/255 SCBs
scsibus1 at ahc0: 8 targets, 8 luns per target

We should check ahc_intr_enable() or ahc_reset()?
Izumi Tsutsui