Subject: 20030420 build fails
To: None <>
From: John Nemeth <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/2003 22:30:06
     I just tried to build -current (cvs update'd immediately before I
started), and I bombed with the following:

/mnt/NetBSD-current/destdir/lib/ ->
/mnt/NetBSD-current/destdirstopped -> nbmake:
/mnt/NetBSD-current/destdir/mnt/NetBSD-current/src/lib/libdes. -> in
nbinstall: /mnt/NetBSD-current/destdir/mnt/NetBSD-current/src/lib: mktemp: No su
ch file or directory
*** Error code 1

nbmake: stopped in /mnt/NetBSD-current/src/lib/libcrypto
*** Error code 1

I was in /mnt/NetBSD-current/src and the command I used to build it was

./ -D /mnt/NetBSD-current/destdir -R /mnt/NetBSD-current/releasedir rele