Subject: Re: Mozilla and scheduler activations
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@eunetnorge.no>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/2003 09:12:27
Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org> writes:

> I remember back when the SA branch was merged in, a lot of people were
> having trouble with Mozilla hanging... how are things going now? It
> was working pretty well for me about two months ago, but I just
> upgraded to today's -current and the mozilla 1.3 from pkgsrc, and
> now mozilla hangs, sometimes while trying to display its home page. I
> don't think I've been able to browse to more than 3 pages without it
> hanging.

I run Mozilla on two different machines; a desktop and a portable,
and it behaves as you describe on the portable, but only hangs or
crashes about once per day or so on the desktop, even though that one
sees heavier use.  Both have the same versions of everything (all
current as per April 14th).

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901