Subject: Re: UFS2 status
To: Caffeinate The World <>
From: Greywolf <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/15/2003 18:53:38
As a wielder of an array of pointers to functions returning pointers
to functions which open cans of worms, I would also like to express
my extreme gratitude regarding the promptness with which this particular
can of worms has been recontained.

(read: "D'ahhh, T'ANKS, Frank!");

Thus spake Caffeinate The World ("CTW> ") sometime Today...