Subject: Re: how to set gcc3 as default compiler
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/2003 16:03:10
 Ar an 14ú lá de mí 4, scríobh Frederick Bruckman :

 > Besides that, the most noticable thing about the gcc3 compilers is that
 > they take longer to compile anything.

Well, that and IME they don't have a preprocessor bug that is dead annoying
when compiling Random Stuff that depends on recent versions of FreeType. I
would send-pr on this but I'm working on the assumption that GCC3 is going
to get into the tree soon enough.

--
"I have heard the swelling cry of the English speaking peoples of the
world, and it tells me their cause is served best by flaming the few