Subject: Re: host not found?
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: Aidan Kehoe <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/2003 09:56:31
 Ar an 13ú lá de mí 4, scríobh Peter Seebach :

 > In message <>, john heasley writes:
 > >_ (and /, plus some others) are not valid characters for a hostname.
 > I know.  Unfortunately, a few sites like blogspot *don't*.

For that particular problem, try :-) (Plenty of
people have had this error; notably, the squid proxy server will sometimes
turn down requests for URLs with underscores, ignoring whether it can
resolve them or not.)

"I have heard the swelling cry of the English speaking peoples of the
world, and it tells me their cause is served best by flaming the few
complacent asses on usenet." -- T. Samant, 29 June 1997