Subject: Superblock Corruption?
To: None <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2003 16:45:13
On my Libretto L2 I'm using a November userland at the moment. When I
boot up an April 11th kernel and mount all the filesystems read-only,
and then reboot (using either the April or Novemember kernels), it tells
me that the superblock is corrupt on all my filesystems, and I have to
fsck by hand and restore the superblock from a backup superblock.

A friendof mine with a Libretto L5 has the same experience using an
April 10th kernel and userland.

I find this particularly worrisome because I never mounted any of these
filesystems read-write.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Curt Sampson  <>   +81 90 7737 2974