Subject: Re: alias netmask
To: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/2003 12:51:06
Thus spake Caffeinate The World ("CTW> ") sometime Today...

CTW> I use the same methods as you greywolf. However, according to the
CTW> FreeBSD people, since alias 64.139.13.178/29, then the alias
CTW> 64.139.13.181 following that should be /32.
CTW>
CTW> Which is the righ logic? or is there one

I wasn't aware that /32 was considered "proper".  I'll go on record
saying that my "logic" works for me, and it never occurred to me to
do otherwise.

At this point, I, too, would love other input!

The FreeBSD method looks rather cumbersome.