Subject: Re: new sendmail spooling and dns
To: Jim Bernard <jbernard@mines.edu>
From: Thomas Miller <tmiller@flex.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/31/2003 17:19:40
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I am running the queue runner (at least, I
can see it in the output of "ps aux").  I saw the comments to which you
referred.

I am writing this off line.  We'll see if it goes out to you. . . .

BTW, I used to live in Boulder, and, during August in Boston, I envy
the mountains and the lack of humidity where you are, in Golden,
IIRC.  :-)

Thanks again!

Kindest regards,

Tom