Subject: Re: pci/pcmcia bridges?
To: None <>
From: Rasputin <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/31/2003 17:02:10
* Michael van Elst <> [0321 18:21]:
> (Rasputin) writes:
> >* Rasputin <> [0350 10:50]:
> >Damn, my new via C3 board doesn't like this hack AT ALL.
> >It causes a powercycle just after the three numbers appear
> >when the kernel boots. Removing the hack locks the machine
> >as the wi(4) card is detected, just like on the old p3.

My mistake.
I was trying to boot PentiumPro code on a via c3 chip/board;
that was causing the reboot. The hack below still works.
Sorry for the noise but wanted to set the record straight...
options        RBUS_IO_BASE=0x2000

Flugg's Law:
	When you need to knock on wood is when you realize that the
world is composed of vinyl, naugahyde and aluminum.