Subject: Re: Kernel Support for SMBFS: mount_smbfs: unable to open connection
To: Tobias Schuepp <netbsd@schuepp.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/2003 14:14:39
Can you try to update src/dist/smbfs/lib/smb/nb_name.c to rev. 1.4,
rebuild mount_smbfs and report whether or not the problem is fixed?

A 16bit value was incorrectly written in session setup packet, which
might have caused your problem. SMBFS was confirmed working
against w2k & samba with the change.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/