Subject: Re: pci/pcmcia bridges?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/2003 11:31:51
* Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu> [0350 10:50]:

Damn, my new via C3 board doesn't like this hack AT ALL.
It causes a powercycle just after the three numbers appear
when the kernel boots. Removing the hack locks the machine
as the wi(4) card is detected, just like on the old p3.

Am I right in thinking this is down to WaveLANs on cardbus in general?
I'm starting to think getting a different nic would be the simplest option...

--
I'm a Lisp variable -- bind me!