Subject: Re: Wrong permissions?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <airhead@vhe-382807.sshn.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/2003 11:59:53
Uhm excuse me. I am working with mail because vi won't work on my other system, and on this one I don't have any other mailers available.
My correct e-mail address is Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl

Sorry if this and my previous mail make no sense :(

The last line of my previous mail should read something like:
Don't know if this has been fixed already, I had to add an entry to src/distrib/sets/lists/base/mi, namely ./usr/share/misc/na.postal

The ssh `blackouts' can be explained by the fact that the sshd is from my previous system. I'm not sure if an old running binary can be the cause, though.
Anyway, I won't be able to correct things until monday :(

Could someone please tell me how to correct all permissions on my system when I can actually log in as root? (of course, root access is disabled in sshd now so that won't work until I have physical access to the machine)

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Regards,
Peter