Subject: Re: building NetBSD1.6Q ditribution
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <pasdiari@eupmt.es>
List: current-users
Date: 03/26/2003 10:14:15
Sorry for my last e-mail, I read your answer so far and not pay attention
in "at least" before file versions... It's obvious you said me that I need the
newest versions of these files.
As soon as possible I will try to build the distribution with the newest source
tree. Thanks,

Doble titulació a la Politècnica:
           http://www.eupmt.es/politecnica/doblet.pdf