Subject: Re: building NetBSD1.6Q ditribution
To: None <pasdiari@eupmt.es>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/25/2003 21:22:06
>Sorry but I make a mistake posting the building distribution error....:-)
>
># ./build.sh -D DESTDIR distribution
>
>< ./var/spool/clientmqueue
>checkflist: flist inconsistencies found
>checkflist: key to output:
>  <  file is in flist but missing from DESTDIR
>     (file wasn't installed ?)
>  >  file is in DESTDIR but missing from flist
>     (file is obsolete or flist is out of date ?)
>*** Error code 1

can you check your distrib/sets/lists/base/mi and
etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist files in your source tree?  cvs status should
report the following output:

% cvs status distrib/sets/lists/base/mi etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist
File: mi                Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.392
   Repository revision: 1.392   /cvsroot/src/distrib/sets/lists/base/mi,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

File: NetBSD.dist       Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.222
   Repository revision: 1.222   /cvsroot/src/etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

distrib/sets/lists/base/mi should be at least 1.391, and
src/etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist should be at least 1.221.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
werdna@squooshy.com       * "information is power -- share the wealth."