Subject: Re: /var/spool/postfix/public under current help
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/2003 12:12:04
Sorry for the noise,
	my master.cf file was too old. This is not covered in postinstall checks or
mentioned in UPDATING. Suggestion...:-)

Take care,
	Murray Armfield

--
Murray Armfield
Director

This e-mail is confidential and for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorised to disclose, use, distribute or in any other way make
use of the information contained in it, and such activities are
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the document and