Subject: Re: Problems with SoundBlaster Live!
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp,>
From: Ossi Herrala <oherrala@ees2.oulu.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 03/17/2003 17:35:53
On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 12:22:59AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> In article <20030317123356.E7A996DF9@mail.asahi-net.or.jp>
> toshii@netbsd.org writes:
>
> > Please try emuxki.c rev. 1.24.
> > This version should fix the problem if it is caused by the memory
> > leak.

Playing fine now. Let's see if it keeps going..

> BTW, I can't change play.gain of my SoundBlasterLive!Value:
> ---
> emuxki0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Creative Labs SBLive! EMU 10000 \
> (audio multimedia, revision 0x05)
> emuxki0: interrupting at irq 11
> emuxki0: TriTech TR28602 codec; no 3D stereo
> audio0 at emuxki0: full duplex, mmap, independent
>  :
> % audioctl play.gain
> play.gain=127
> % audioctl -w play.gain=255
> play.gain: -> 127
> % audioctl monitor_gain
> monitor_gain=0
> % audioctl -w monitor_gain=255
> monitor_gain: -> 0
> %
> ---

Same thing here

emuxki0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0: Creative Labs SBLive! EMU 10000 (audio
multimedia, revision 0x08)
emuxki0: interrupting at irq 10
emuxki0: TriTech TR28602 codec; no 3D stereo
audio0 at emuxki0: full duplex, mmap, independent

btw. is recording support working ok in SB Live? I have been waiting for
it some time now. I think I try to package some ham radio software..

--
Ossi Herrala
Personal PGP key at http://stekt.oulu.fi/~oherrala/pgp.asc