Subject: Re: Possible serious bug in NetBSD-1.6.1_RC2
To: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/2003 10:07:04
	Hi Greg.  Thanks for looking into this further.  I appologize if you
thought I was saying that raid5 was broken.  I too have put it through many
a stress test, and it has saved my data over and over again while I battled
those IBM 75GB Deathstar disks.  I was only speculating that perhaps the
interaction of raid5 and uvm was the problem.  Anyway, again, I very much
appreciate your help on this matter and intend no slight at your work.
It's been great, and, in fact, I've convinced my FreeBSD using boss to use
raidframe under FreeBSD.
-Brian