Subject: Re: Possible serious bug in NetBSD-1.6.1_RC2
To: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/11/2003 13:41:47
	Hello Greg.  Another thought I had is that since kernel memory is
sized dynamically according to the total amount of RAM, I may not have seen
this problem before because the  machine I was using had 256MB of ram.  If,
as you say, and I tend to agree, that the raidframe drivers don't exhibit
much in the way of memory leaks, it makes sense that if the space available
is sufficient, it will always be sufficient.  Is theree some part of vmstat,
or some other command, which will tell how much kernel RAM is currently in
use?

-thanks
-Brian