Subject: Re: How do I add to my send-pr report?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2003 01:07:51
--//IivP0gvsAy3Can

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:03:41PM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> I have more info for my report and don't know how to add to the
> report.

from send-pr(1):

HOW TO FILL OUT A PROBLEM REPORT
       o  For follow-up mail, use the same subject  line  as  the
          one in the automatic acknowledgent. It consists of cat-
          egory, PR number and the original synopsis line.   This
          allows the support site to relate several mail messages
          to a particular PR and to record them automatically.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --
--                  <salo@silcnet.org>                   --