Subject: TenDRA.org
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?= <giffunip@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/2003 05:06:05
Hi;

The original source code for TenDRA was released and
mentioned in this list some years ago:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/1998/02/22/0000.html

There is ample documentation on the net on the
advanced features of this compiler, I just wanted to
mention that the project to update this compiler for
modern standards is on it's way at TenDRA.org . There
seems to be some initial support for NetBSD but
configuration and testing for the following backends
would be welcome:

680x0
80x86
Alpha
MIPS
PPC601
Sparc
(of course..new platforms are welcome too ;).

cheers,

    Pedro.

(ps. I'm not related to TenDRA.org, just someone
interested in seeing a decent BSD-licensed compiler
kick off)

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html