Subject: Re: build.sh distribution sets fails from yesterday's src
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@eunetnorge.no>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 03/03/2003 14:45:42
> >   >  file is in DESTDIR but missing from flist
> >      (file is obsolete or flist is out of date ?)

These will be files that are no longer part of the issued system.
As such it is not unreasonable to delete them.

> You should clean out the distribution build arena between builds.n

Not really necessary most of the time - especially if you want to
build stuff quickly and don't really mind if there is a missing
dependency.

I would only do full builds if I'm building smething to release to
someone else, of for final testing before release - not NetBSD specific.

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk