Subject: Re: building current (again): missing man files
To: David Ferlier <david@netbsd-fr.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/2003 10:53:16
I am glad no one is monitoring the cvs logs because I rechecked out
sources about once every 90 minutes yesterday (every time a build failed).

I thought making 'cleandir' and deleting my destdir and objdir and then
rechecking out the sources would solve my problems but no joy so far.
Something is still odd on my system if other people are getting things
to build.