Subject: Re: Lockup with -current via SSH
To: enami tsugutomo <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/25/2003 00:05:05
On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 11:33:52AM +0900, enami tsugutomo wrote:
> > Until...I log in remotely via ssh.  Enter username, enter password.  Solid
> > lockup.  No console output, nothing in /var/log.  Reset to recover.
> > Repeatable every time.
> Probably, this is locking against myself in unp_internalize.

I think it may be something different.  I have run out of time to track
this right now, but a kernel with LOCKDEBUG DEBUG DIAGNOSTIC is blowing
up in biodone() with locks that are either uninitialized or not equal

With raidframe configured, I got a "simple_lock: uninitialized lock" on
boot right after the "Searching for RAID components..." message.

Without raidframe configured, I get a KDASSERT on

Both from the same simple_lock(&bp->b_interlock); at the beginning of

If no one else has found the source of this by my tomorrow afternoon,
I'll look at it some more.

 Allen Briggs
 Wasabi Systems, Inc.