Subject: RE: feature request
To: Julio Merino <>
From: Sporleder, Matthew (CCI-Atlanta) <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/2003 11:20:26
The only problem with that is that you have to reinstall the entire =
system package.
I know it really isn't huge, but it's definitely larger than just being =
able to update
a few programs.  On a very distributed system, small updates could =
really be a lifesaver.

And do you really feel safe reinstalling base.tgz on your production =
whenver a security advisory comes out?  ;)