Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: Experimental SMBFS support
To: None <>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2003 12:43:23

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 06:36:36PM +0100, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
> Is alpha alignment-picky? I believe it is. I could probably give you an
> account on some old alpha.

A valid and generally useful point.

I can likewise provide testing accounts (including root access,
really) on macppc, mac68k, alpha, sgimips, and next68k. (You might
have to give me some lead time to get the latter three behaving

Oughtn't this be something we list along with the hardware
donations on the web page? Sure seems like there's plenty of software
development, even OS stuff, that doesn't need the hardware to be
physically present (though some obviously does).

gabriel rosenkoetter

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (NetBSD)