Subject: Re: current pthread/sa buglist
To: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
From: Jarkko Teppo <jarkko.teppo@er-grp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2003 18:22:30
Nathan J. Williams said:

>     * on alpha, dies without core dumping or displaying anything
>       (Jarkko Teppo on current-users).

Fresh current as of yesterday, latest mozilla:

Mozilla works at random, sometimes enough to view slashdot but
consistently crashes on www.mtv3.fi (or by clicking the "Lisää" -link).

Anyway, when I try to attach to the mozilla process with gdb the kernel
panics:

(copied by hand, sorry):

panic: setrunnable
stopped in pid 1368.1 (gdb) at cpu_Debugger+x4  ret zero,(ra)

cpu_Debugger
panic
setrunnable
syscall_plain
XentSys

The machine is sitting at the db> prompt right now so if somebody
wants to know something special just let me know.

Otherwise the machine works just fine, it's my apache/php/postgresql
test bench. Postgresql seems to work pretty well and I can
load snort databases containing some 30k-40k alerts in ACID without
a hitch :-)

Thanks,
--
jht