Subject: pause until -current autobuilds?
To: NetBSD current users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/2003 10:23:18
"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> I grabbed a copy of the latest releng build in:
>
>         ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/200302100000/i386/
>
> (I sure don't want to start so far back as the 2002/10/02 snapshot
> that's sitting in ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/snapshot/!)

I agree with the latter!  I once upon a time (in October) tried building
current from there, and was spectacularly unsuccessful.  That build
should be tossed.

Every few weeks, on Wednesday, I take a look at installing a snapshot
and building current.  I haven't been able to do so in months.

Is there any chance that new current development could pause long enough
that the releng build would be stable -- for at least a week?

Is there any chance that new current development could pause long enough
that the many build problem reports could be settled, and everyone sync?
--
William Allen Simpson