Subject: Re: Default dataspace limits
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/18/2003 21:52:20
On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 02:27:55PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
> Man, now I feel stupid.  I guess I should file a pr - "no login.conf file in
> installed system".  :)
> Would people be interested in having a login.conf that provides reasonable
> defaults and some comments and examples?  BSD/OS ships with one, and it's
> awfully useful.

You could grab the FreeBSD one. You'd need to make the very slight
changes necessary to port it to NetBSD.
Kevin P. Neal
      'Concerns about "rights" and "ownership" of domains are inappropriate.
 It is appropriate to be concerned about "responsibilities" and "service"
 to the community.' -- RFC 1591, page 4: March 1994