Subject: Re: current pthread/sa buglist
To: Nathan J. Williams <>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/17/2003 14:33:52
"Nathan J. Williams" <> writes:

> Did I miss anything?

Something interesting happened today: I upgraded my i386 system from
running -current as of February 5th to a fresh -current, and xmms is
suddenly practically unusable.  It will play music for anything from a
few seconds up to a couple of minutes, and then hang.  It's killable,
but that's all it is.  The status field in ps says "As".  Mozilla
seems unaffected; it hasn't hung on me so far today.

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901