Subject: Re: sa_switch: not enough stacks.
To: Tom Spindler <dogcow@babymeat.com>
From: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2003 18:02:41
Tom Spindler <dogcow@babymeat.com> writes:

> Running -current from 6 Feb 2003, I get the following message on
> occasion while running xmms:
>
> sa_switch(24802.8 flag 900004): Not enough stacks.
>
> When this happens, xmms will stop playing, and nothing but restarting
> will cause any audio to emerge again.
>
> Is this a (kernel/userland) misconfiguration issue on my part, or
> something that ought to be send-pr'ed?

Please send-pr this, and include as much information as you can
collect about what else was going on at the time. The output of ps -s
from userland and ps/l from ddb would both be useful. If you just so
happen to be running a kernel with 'options DEBUG', the output of
"call debug_print_proc(0t###)", where ### is xmms's pid, would also be
useful.

        - Nathan