Subject: LFS panic
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2003 22:54:30
Hi,
I've got some problems with my LFS since some time. As panics happened under
X, and there was changes to lfs being done I didn't bother.
Today I backuped datas, installed a new kernel (current as of today),
newfs_lfs the partition and started to restore data. It almost immediatly
panics with:
lfs_updatemeta: negative bytes (segment 4194303 short by 8192)
lfs_updatemeta: ino 383, lbn 12, addr=0xfffffffe
lfs_updatemeta: ndupino=0

Any idea ? I didn't get a core dump, but I can if it can be of some help.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>