Subject: Mozilla Mail with SA?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/2003 17:06:00
I just updated my laptop to -current kernel, X and userland, and
rebuilt a swath of packages, to get rid of pth and use SA pthreads.
Yay!

One problem so far: Mozilla Mail.  Ordinary web surfing seems fine.

When I open the mailer, it starts a connection to mail server. The
little zebra progress-bar thing at the bottom starts moving, then
stops and starts jerkily. After a short while, all mozilla's windows
stop repainting, and it just seems to hang.

Using IMAP over SSL, with IMAP password in its local Security Store,
in case it's relevant. It never gets to the point of prompting me
for the passphrase to decrypt the store.

Anyone else seeing something similar? Ideas on how to debug further?

--
Dan.