Subject: Re: Getting rid of pth ?
To: Rene Hexel <rh@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2003 14:53:48
On Mon, 28 Jan 2003, Rene Hexel wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 07:04, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
>
> > Does this still work? I got errors and nothing reinstalled.
>
>   That was off the back of my head, so there may be typos in there.
> Also it requires pth to still be installed at the time of update.
> What errors did you get?

I got through two of the steps, cleaning and 'touch'-ing files. It cleaned
the directories, then when I tried to update, it started with pth and
threw out lots of install errors.

No big deal right now. I was just trying to see if I could switch to
kernel threads without much work. :)

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte