Subject: Re: NFS issues on NetBSD
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2003 05:09:36
--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

On Thu 23 Jan 2003 at 13:21:30 -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> For my own part, I'm chasing some kind of _nasty_ NQNFS problem
> that happens with NetBSD clients on a NetBSD server (all -current
> as of a week or two ago).

Did you read my mail of 10 january about "NFS -q questions"? It's about
1.6 release, but it may be related.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

	by polderland.nl (8.11.6+3.4W/8.11.3) id h0AJaPD18235;
	Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:36:25 +0100 (CET)