Subject: Re: NFS issues on NetBSD
To: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2003 08:36:17
I don't know what to look for (my system didn't have a monitor on it) but
my nfs died twice over the weekend under heavy load. I run current and am
one of those guys who compile world every day or so.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte