Subject: Emails of people who Opted in to receive mail
To: None <Mohamed@netbsd.org, H@netbsd.org, Pirbhai@netbsd.org>
From: ulySimon Frederick Poole <brxsabrinax9@aol.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/2003 16:09:54
We have just released 5 Million freshly extracted OPT-IN email addresses.

Just for this week, you can download these for only $39!

Now you can send emails to only OPT-IN email addresses.

To order yours, please fill in the form below and email it back to bulkhosting@btamail.net.cn
Make sure to put "ORDER" in the SUBJECT line.

[] I want to order your OPT-IN email directory

( You will receive instructions on how to pay for and download the email list via the address indicated above)

After receiving your email we will send you a link where you can pay via secure server. We accept
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.