Subject: Re: xmms and gtk2 build problems
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: John Franklin <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/2003 23:48:44
On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 05:53:21PM -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> John Franklin <> writes:
> > I'd like to try it, but I can't even get it to build a complete
> > release.  I'm not the only one, it seems:
> >
> I'm having no trouble at all. I'm not surprised that the releng
> machine was having trouble because there have been lots of moments
> when the tree has been broken, but at the moment things seem to be
> building fine.

Hopefully tomorrow build on releng will be viable.  The machine I have,
a dual P2/266, is too slow to really keep trying, especially since I
can't use the second processor via -j 2 (see toolchain/18573 for

I'll wait until releng succeeds before I try.  Your news is encouraging,
though.  Thanks.

John Franklin
ICBM: 3543'56"N 7853'27"W