Subject: Re: Patches from GNATS db broken
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/2003 22:14:03

Send an email to
query-pr AT
with Subject: --full 19257

Also, the original send-pr in original format used to be archived in the
netbsd-bugs mailing lists (unless marked confidential) at . But I see
that is gone. Does anyone know why?

And on Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Greg A. Woods wrote:
>  It's really very frustrating that NetBSD doesn't
> publish all the support files that are used to manage the project
> (eg. in the same way FreeBSD does).  If all the code and configuration
> files were available it would probably be much easier to diagnose this
> problem.

I have always thought it was the opposite -- especially since I have heard
many complaints about FreeBSD backend build tools not being available.

Does anyone know where is the NetBSD htutils in cvs?

Where can we see the cgi-bin scripts in cvs?

   Jeremy C. Reed