Subject: Re: Nvidia nForce2 / ASUS A7N8X deluxe
To: TAMURA Kent <kent@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@gendalia.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/2003 02:02:23
>> Nvidia Corporation product 0x0068 (USB serial bus, interface 0x20, revision
0xa3) at pci0 dev 2 function 2 not configured
>>   This is the USB 2.0, the USB 1.1 (same ports) are found.
>
>ehci might work.  Enable the following lines in GENERIC.
>	#ehci*	at pci?	dev ? function ?	# Enhanced Host Controller
>	#usb*	at ehci?

ehci0 at pci0 dev 2 function 2: Nvidia Corporation product 0x0068 (rev. 0xa3)
ehci0: interrupting at irq 5
ehci0: EHCI version 1.0
ehci0: companion controllers, 4 ports each: ohci0 ohci1
usb2 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub2 at usb2
uhub2: Nvidia Corporat EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1

Thanks!

>> Nvidia Corporation product 0x006b (audio multimedia, revision 0xa2) at pci0
dev 5 function 0 not configured
>>   I'm not sure what this is.
>
>Dolby encoder?

Yes, it is supposed to have an AC-3 encoder, I just wasn't sure if that was
part of the other audio chip.  It is listed separately in the motherboard
book.

Thanks!
-Tracy