Subject: [ java RMID (jdk13/14) won't start]
To: None <>
From: Rasputin <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/16/2003 10:39:59
Deew a blank on netbsd-users, so I'm trying here.
Can *anyone* run the jini package on current/i386?

rmid dies horribly, and without it I can't even rin the test jarfiles...
(have I inadvertently got myself killfiled by everyone? Haven't had
any replies to mails form the lists for a week...)

----- Forwarded message from Rasputin <> -----