Subject: Radeon 7500 on current - hard lock ups
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Degler <stephen@degler.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/13/2003 21:00:17
Hello,

I have been having problems with the ATI Radeon 7500 and X from -current.=
 =20
xstart will begin and I'll see some splash screens, but while gnome is=20
=20
respond, which is a good indication that interrupts aren't being serviced=
 as=20
well. Running xf86config does the same thing.  Looking through the mailin=
g=20
lists, I tried a kernel without the agp device, but I still have the prob=
lem.

Any suggestions or ideas?  Is anyone running -current x sources with a 75=
00=20
and *not* having this problem?

Thanks,
skd