Subject: Helsinki, FI, Jan 10th-12th: The Alternative Party
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/2003 10:17:59
This sounds like some event that NetBSD could be displayed:
	Gloria, Helsinki, Finland, 10th-12th Jan 2003

See also the slashdot announce

"The fourth consecutive Alternative Party is arranged this weekend (Friday
to Sunday) in Helsinki, Finland. As before, we expect up to 300 people
joining this round-the-clock event, bringing along all kinds of weird
machines (previous times have seen a Magnavox Odyssey, a M6800 Evaluation
Kit II and the Vectrex). It's not yet another retro computer show though;
there will be  Competitions, artists and our guest of honour, Jeff Minter!
There be llamas here..."

Sounds like a perfect place to show NetBSD. :)
Maybe someone from Helsinki or so finds the time to go there.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->