Subject: Re: bluetooth?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2003 09:52:15
On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:54:33 +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> I have a Toshiba Portege 4000 which has bluetooth hardware, i guess this
> one:
>
> 	Toshiba product 0x0805 (miscellaneous system, revision 0x03) at pci0 dev 18 function 0 not configured
>
> Leaving aside the recognition of the PCI device, how do I use the new
> (experimental, still) Bluetooth code in NetBSD-current? I see there is a
> files.bluetooth file, but what do I put into my kernel config file?

Bluetooth is not functional on NetBSD yet. There is talk about porting
the FreeBSD bluetooth code to NetBSD. However, the FreeBSD code is
based on netgraph. So, it looks like netgraph is going to be ported
to NetBSD first.

I guess we need a decision: port netgraph first or port bluetooth as
non-netgraph driver.

	rvdp