Subject: umass quirk for Tai-Hao USB Flash Disk Storage Device ?
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2003 13:19:54
Plugging in a 128MB USB dongle on a -current system, I get:

	umass0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
	umass0: Taiwan Tai-Hao USB Flash Disk Storage Device, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 3
	umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
	scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 1 lun per target
	scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
	ugen0 at uhub1 port 2
	ugen0: Taiwan Tai-Hao USB Flash Disk Security Device, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 4
	sd0 at scsibus0 target 1 lun 0: <, , > disk removable

That's it, no size. What kind of quirk do I need for this to work? :>
Doing a "disklabel sd0" just hangs, but I cannot ^C it.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->