Subject: bluetooth?
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2003 12:54:33
I have a Toshiba Portege 4000 which has bluetooth hardware, i guess this

	Toshiba product 0x0805 (miscellaneous system, revision 0x03) at pci0 dev 18 function 0 not configured

Leaving aside the recognition of the PCI device, how do I use the new
(experimental, still) Bluetooth code in NetBSD-current? I see there is a
files.bluetooth file, but what do I put into my kernel config file?

 - Hubert

P.S.: Please keep me on CC, I'm not on this list. Thanks!

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->